Flame in the Night



We finally trapped the shaggy red-haired cat yesterday morning.

After we got the cat from the trap to the cage, we were able to ascertain that it was not only quite tame but a female as well.

I seem to have a karma for those red girls...

She is a mellow and friendly girl. Like Sally, she is in very good shape.

I put both of the newest cats in the newspapers, hoping maybe someone is missing them. But since they were out hunting food in the middle of the night and in single-digit temperatures, I suspect no one cares for either of them.

For now, they are both safe and warm. I hope these are all of the lost cats wandering in our area. How I hate seeing little paw prints in the snow outside on bitter winter mornings.

Comments

Lisa said…
Welcome home to Fluffernutter and the shy tabby girl! They were lost and now found you.

Popular Posts