2007 Roll Call - Mimi

I thought that I would close out the year by posting a photo and a few words about each of our cats.

I started to do this for Holidailies at Home last December, so apologies to those who may find this a bit redundant.


I tend to list our cats in the order in which they arrived to live with us. So to change things around, I'll start with one of the last cats to join our merry band, Mimi.



Mimi is a big cat. But she is a gentle giant. Since she joined the family back in 2005, she has never made a single aggressive move toward any of the other cats. As you can see from the photo, she has extra toes on all her feet. What the photo doesn't show is her little tail-flap. Mimi is a manx with just a hint of a tail. Combined with her big feet and coloring, it gives her a bobcat-sort of look.

Mimi's family moved away from our neighborhood in July 2005. During the chaos of the move, Mimi--known to them as Me Too--got away and would not be caught. When we trapped Mimi in December, I placed an ad in the local paper and got a call from her former family--in Oregon. They weren't in a position to retrieve her so asked that I ty to find her a good home if I could.

Upon consideration, we decided that she probably had a good home right where she was and kept her.

Mimi's Webpage

Comments

Popular Posts